Just when I thought my day couldn’t get any better The Beauty Spot nominated me for the Liebster Award! I was so happy and grateful for one nomination but two is just insane! The Beauty Spot is actually one of my favourite blogs – it is just so good – the layout, the posts, everything is just so enjoyable and I really recommend anyone reading this checks it out!
The Liebster Award is specifically for bloggers with less than 200 follows. This is great because it gives bloggers from all over to discover new bloggers and become more connected within the blogging community – promoting new bloggers who otherwise may not get seen! Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you
2. You must answer the 11 questions given my the person who nominated you
3. You must nominate 11 of your favourite blogs and give them 11 of your own questions to answer
4. You can’t nominate back the person who nominated you … and finally …
5. Make sure you let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them by sending them a message!
– What is your favourite TV Program from childhood?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Battling the baddies and eating pizza!
– Who do you look up to most in your life?
Definitely my parents – they are so different and lead such different lives but have worked very hard and taught me different things.
– Was there anything specific which inspired you to start blogging?
Since starting law school I’ve not had the time to play netball but blogging is something I can work around my school schedule, doing more when I have the time and less when I have exams etc. I really needed something to do which I enjoyed and got a lot out of.
– What is your favourite shop on the highstreet?
Oooh that is a toughie!! Probably Zara – they have such a good range and are a bit more geared towards twenty-somethings than other highstreet shops.
– What is your favourite beauty brand?
Beauty Spot – what is with all the tough questions?! For primers and face products I love Benefit but for eyeshadows and Lipsticks it’s got to be MAC!
– What has been your favourite trip or holiday you have taken?
It’s a tie between when I was riding horses on the beach in Australia and a cruise in the med! Both were so amazing!
– Cats or dogs?
Both. I refuse to choose on this one! sorry!
– Who is your ‘shouldn’t but would’ crush?
OMG Hugh Laurie – don’t ask me why but I just think he’s super sexy!
– Item you can’t live without?
My bed. Does that count? I just love snuggling down after the end of a long day and letting all the stress go before I drift off …
– Favourite thing about home?
The cooking! Can’t beat home cooking! Both my Mum and Stepmum are awesome cooks and it is so nice not having to cook for myself 🙂
Thank you so much again to The Beauty Spot again for nominating me! Having just done one of these and taking forever to think up questions I’m going to use the same ones but nominate a whole new batch of blogger 🙂
1. Who is your style/beauty icon?
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. Do you have any goals for your blog in 2014?
4. False hair, nails and eyelashes – do you wear them and what are your faves?
5. What is your favourite way to pamper and spoil yourself?
6. Would you rather only wear dresses or jeans for the rest of your life?
7. Which beauty product are you most obsessed with and can’t stop buying?
8. Describe your perfect date!
9. Do you prefer Summer or Winter and why?
10. What song really get’s you in the mood for a fun night?
11. Do you have any must-have phone apps?
I would like to nominate … Dude, It’s Primarni … Making Me Blush … That Grace Girl … Emily Burrows … Just Jade … Pink Elephant Blog … Beauty Blog … Miss Happy’s Beauty Blog … The Beauty Badger … Makeup Bakeup … and finally … Coffee & Cateye!
Happy blogging guys! I look forward to reading all your answers and seeing who you nominate – would love to find some exciting new blogs to follow!